Sunday, December 12, 2010

First Update


This was my first assignment for my 3D Modeling Class. It was to create three different fruits and to then make a bowl for them to rest in. I went with something simple such as apples, pears, and bananas. Believe me, bananas are harder to make than you think. I had to create them from an ordinary sphere. This is an overall shot of the finished piece, fruit, bowl, and a pillar just for flare.

This is a close up of the fruit. Even though I created three fruit, I had to multiply each one and then alter each one so that none were exactly the same. So some have longer or fatter stems, some are lop-sided, dented, etc.



This is a quick side-shot of the bowl with the added pillar.

Will post my second assignment from this semester when I finished rendering the objects, thats right, there's two of them.









No comments:

Post a Comment